|January 13, 2016
Dear Entity Administrator,
|Visit the ADEConnect web page for the latest training resources and news!
This is your update on all things ADEConnect. You can also find the indicated documents and past issues of the update on the ADEConnect web page
in the News and Notifications section.
Updated Acceptable Use Policy
The ADE Acceptable Use Policy for ADEConnect has been updated for 2016. All users must review the policy and click "I Accept" the first time they access ADEConnect this year.
Entity Administrator Notifications
As many of you have already noticed, ADEConnect now sends confirmation emails to entity administrators when any of the following occur:
- New external user account is created
- Addition or removal of roles to a user account
- Requested roles that require ADE approval
Make Sure You (and your colleagues) Are Receiving These Emails
Here are some suggestions to help ensure the entity admin notifications make it through your system’s spam filters:
- If you can find any of the emails in your junk mail or spam folders, simply click on the email and mark it as Not Junk. (This assumes you are using Outlook for your email. If not, there should be a similar mechanism in whatever program you are using.)
- Add the email address – email@example.com – to your address book/contacts list.
- If the emails are being filtered out before they even get to you, you can try to have your IT folks “whitelist” the @azed.gov domain.
- If you still aren’t getting the emails, your IT folks can “whitelist” the following IP addresses:
ADE Information Technology Division
Questions? Choose a solution!