*STOP PRESS* THE NEW EDITION HAS HIT #1 on Amazon in its genre ALREADY!!!
Tell Us More...
If you haven't read the first edition, let me tell you a little more about it...
Originally self-published back in 2012, Moon Time was my first book. It has been recommended woman to woman, being hailed as â€˜life-changingâ€™ by readers around the world, and is consistently #1 in Menstruation on Amazon.com.
Moon Time shares a fully-embodied understanding of the menstrual cycle whether youâ€™re struggling with PMS, coming off hormonal birth control, getting your periods back after pregnancyâ€¦ or simply wanting to deepen your understanding of your body. It is packed full of practical insight, empowering resources, creative activities and passion. Including:
- Guidance on living and working in sync with your cycle.
- Natural approaches to healing PMS.
- Self-care practices to nurture and support.
- How the moon impacts our cycles.
- How to celebrate a girlâ€™s first period.
- How to start your own red tent or moon lodge (it was the first book in print to document the rise of the red tent phenomenon!)
Get it now from Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk or a signed copy from the Womancraft Publishing store.
The second edition is YOUR book. I have read every email, Amazon and Goodreads review, every letter, card and Facebook comment and incorporated your valuable feedback. This new edition has been lovingly revised, with a beautiful new cover and subtitleâ€¦ and contains over 45 pages of additional material including:
- Fertility charting.
- Much more on creating ceremonies: menarche, mother blessing, menopauseâ€¦
- Moon phases and celebrations.
- Healing modalities for the womb.
- More on the red, white and wise woman cycles.
- A hugely expanded and fully-updated resource section.
The Moon Launch
Back in 2012 I launched the first edition of Moon Time with one simple email to all my friends and family.
This time, things are a little different. Nearly 40 female bloggers, teachers and authors dedicated to women's work have joined the Moon Team to help launch the second edition. I have become acquainted with every single one of these women via Moon Time â€“ I honour their support and am deeply grateful for their willingness to stand shoulder to shoulder with me and share my work with their people.
Get the Missing Chapter
In revising it I actually doubled it in sizeâ€¦ but then thought some of that new content would be better off in a new bookâ€¦ so I took it outâ€¦ but the new book has taken on a life of its own in quite a different directionâ€¦ So long story shortâ€¦ for one day onlyâ€¦ Iâ€™m giving it away!
You can get your hands on my favourite missing chapter: Welcome to your Wombâ€¦ plus access to a live group call with me next week.
But hurry! To qualify you need to buy a paperback or e-book copy on FRIDAY JUNE 5!
How to claim your bonus features
1. Buy a copy of Moon Time: harness the ever-changing energy of your menstrual cycle on launch day FRIDAY June 5 2015. (Paperback or ebook format â€“ it doesnâ€™t matter which.) Get it now from Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk or a signed copy from the Womancraft Publishing store.
2. Simply fill in your name, email address and your Amazon order code, or order number from the Womancraft store on this handy form.
3. Weâ€™ll look after the rest! You will receive a bonus e-chapter this weekend of the book plus an invite to a video call with me: Living in Flow â€“ harnessing the power of your menstrual cycle will take place on Wednesday June 10 2015 at 8pm GMT.
(Donâ€™t worry if you arenâ€™t available â€“ weâ€™ll send everyone a link to a recording of the session that will be available for 7 days after the event.)
With love to you,