|Join us for the
20th Annual Contractor of the Year Awards on
November 17 - Register today!
Gather to celebrate excellence at the 2016 NARI of MN COTY Awards Gala. This year's 20th COTY Anniversary will be one to remember!
We are honored to feature Steve Patterson as the Master of Ceremonies for this year's gala. Steve is a recognizable face to local viewers as co-host of KSTP's Twin Cities Live.
The evening begins with the preview party at 5:00pm. We hope you will join us to indulge in small bites and view scores of amazing local entries!
Upon registering, please select one of the following dinner options:
- 5:00pm = Preview Party
- 6:30pm = Dinner
- 7:30pm = Awards Ceremony
Be sure to invite employees, trade partners, significant others, and homeowners to attend this event. Employees will benefit from the morale boost, trade partners will increase their loyalty to your company, and significant others and homeowners will enjoy the opportunity to cheer you on as your name is called as winner of a 2016 COTY award.
- Short Rib of Beef: Sweet Balsamic Glaze, Parmesan Risotto and Brussel Sprouts
- Grilled Chicken: Champagne Sauce, Potato Galette, Dried Fruit Chutney Pine Nuts and Haricot Vert
- Zucchini Lasagna: Mint Pesto, Sundried Tomato and Basil Oil
Reservations for the 20th Annual COTY Awards Gala are required by Thursday, November 10th by 10:00am. Register here.
The 2016 NARI MN COTY Awards are generously sponsored by Shaw / Stewart Lumber Co.
International Market Square (IMS)
275 Market Street, Minneapolis, MN
Parking: Available in the IMS Parking lot and the ramp accessible past the round-about in front of the IMS Building.
Date: November 17th, 2016
Time: 5:00 - 11:00pm
Send an Email
Individual Ticket Rate: $90.00
Table of 10 Ticket Rate: $600.00
Registration Closes Nov 10th at 10:00 am.
|NARI MN and Dunwoody
Construction Management Program
Your local NARI chapter is partnering with the Dunwoody College of Technology to create a series of NARI provided lectures. The lectures will be presented by one or more NARI members to a group of construction management students either as part of a required class or as a voluntary informational session. The Dunwoody staff is happy to provide assistance with the creation of the NARI member’s lecture. The following are the currently available lecture topics;
NARI LECTURE TOPICS:
- Residential Construction Documents and their uses.
- Residential Design - methods, considerations, remodeling vs. new construction
- Residential Construction Estimating - materials, methods, remodeling vs. new construction
- Residential Construction Planning & Scheduling - methods, considerations, remodeling vs. new construction
- Residential Construction Contracts/Law, requirements and good practice.
- Residential Construction Safety
- Residential Sustainable Construction - concepts, practicality, implantation, remodeling vs. new construction
- Residential Construction Project Management - roles, methods, remodeling vs. new construction
- The Residential Construction Client - the relationship, communication, remodeling vs. new construction (possible panel discussion)
- Residential Construction Financials - business and project specific, methods, considerations, remodeling vs. new construction
Contact Nick in the NARI office if you’re interested in planning and giving a lecture as part of this new program.