HUD Awards $60.9 Million for New Projects Serving Survivors in the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition
HUD recently announced the awards for the FY2018 CoC Program Competition.
- 177 new projects serving survivors were funded for a total of $60.9 million.
- Of these, 124 projects were through the DV Bonus Project (i.e., DV Rapid Re-Housing, Joint TH & PH-RRH Component Project and DV Coordinated Entry).
This is phenomenal news and a hearty congratulations goes out to all of the projects who were awarded funding!
The FY 2019 CoC Program Competition is just around the corner!
HUD has just completed CoC debrief calls to outline pertinent information for the field including highlights for the upcoming FY2019 CoC Program Competition.
- It is anticipated the FY2019 Program Competition will open around May 1 and will close in late Summer. HUD is looking to announce awards in December 2019.
- They have confirmed there will be another round of $50 million available for NEW projects via the DV Bonus in the FY 2019 CoC Program Competition.
- Projects awarded funding in the FY2018 competition are eligible to apply for renewal funding in FY2019.
If you are interested in applying for the DV Bonus Project,
NOW is the time to start talking with your local CoC!