--- • Everyone loves a love story, but not everyone loves a romance novel. Discover the appeal and the challenges of this genre in a story from Minneapolis Public Radio. See http://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/04/20/books-love-between-the-covers-romance-documentary.
• Special event in honor of Mother’s Day. Meet four women writers to discuss writing from the feminine point of view on Thursday, May 5, 6 p.m. The informal program will be held at City Stacks Books & Coffee, 1743 Wazee St, Denver. It’s free and open to the public. The lively conversation will address perspectives women bring to writing. For questions, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-377-1455.
• Brought to you through the miracle of the Internet, a recent interview with me about the challenges, and joys of writing, with host Jerry Fabyanic, who’s also a writer himself. From Writers Connect, KYGT, http://www.jerryfabyanic.com/kygthost/writers-talk-podcast/
• Several new review sites and reviews for Falling Like a Rock. Thanks to the reviewers and to anyone who visits and leaves a comment. Books and Bindings, http://booksandbindings.com/book-review-falling-like-a-rock-by-bonnie-mccune/, and More Than a Review, where you can register and leave your own review, at http://www.morethanareview.com/books/falling-like-a-rock/
• New short –short online free, “The Force that Drives,” published by Penny, a new weekly zine, http://goo.gl/ADJRsr. A grandma and grandson share puzzles about life.
• My musings on ordinary people and extraordinary life now available through Go 60, www.go60.us, such as this one on “Fit, Fitter, Fittest,” https://go60.us/reflections/item/2229-fit-fitter-fittest anytime to read more of my articles.
*|Books, Writing, Publishing|*
Unsubscribe <<Email Address>> from this list:
Our mailing address is:
*|PO Box 300453, Denver, CO 80204-0453|*
Forward this email to a friend:
Update your profile: