Email Campaign Archive
from Panoply Digital
join our mailing list
- 01/24/2019 - A good start for 2019 - with even more gender and mobile research!
- 11/28/2018 - Making mobile work for women 📱🙋
- 09/18/2018 - Big data, social media and mobile usage: measuring female empowerment
- 07/23/2018 - We've got a 🆕 look, journal article, and toolkit... 📱
- 05/24/2018 - GDPR, Gender and Mobiles: let's stay in touch
- 04/26/2018 - Want to learn about the gender digital divide? Take this online course!
- 01/29/2018 - In this issue, apps are queen when combatting gender inequality
- 10/17/2017 - New funding for Gender and ICT initiatives in South Asia: the latest issue of the Gender and Mobiles Newsletter
- 08/09/2017 - GIZ's eSkills4Girls +Â Mobile phones to teach boys about gender equality in India
- 06/28/2017 - Digital security training for girls and menstruation emojis
- 04/26/2017 - Celebrating Girls in ICT Day, Women + Mobile Money, Health, & Employment
- 02/27/2017 - Is mobile money the best tool for women's economic empowerment?
- 12/07/2016 - Why 2016 has been a great year for gender and ICT data
- 10/24/2016 - Barriers to womenâ€™s online empowerment: the Digital Gender Audit
- 08/16/2016 - Syrian woman designs mLearning coding app - new issue of the Gender and Mobiles newsletter
- 06/21/2016 - Bangladesh's Adolescent Health InfoÂ App & Monica Lewinsky's Digital Anti-BullyingÂ Crusade
- 04/26/2016 - Woman in Mobile spotlight & Curbing GBV with ICT: The Gender and Mobiles newsletter
- 02/23/2016 - Mobile maternal health education for 10 million Indian women: the new issue of the Gender and Mobiles newsletter
- 12/16/2015 - The latest issue of the Gender & Mobiles Newsletter is now ready!
- 10/14/2015 - The Philippines, Brazil, Tanzania and Uganda: The latest issue of the Gender & Mobiles Newsletter is now ready!