Email Campaign Archive
from Mid Winter Singing Festival
join our mailing list
- 11/01/2021 - Community Singing MONDAY, NOV. 1, 7 - 7:50 pm. Cards and Masks Required. Details in this email. Holiday Sing - Friday, Dec. 10. Singing Fest: 2/4-5.
- 10/04/2021 - Community Singing! Monday, October 4, 7 - 7:50 pm
- 09/30/2021 - Community Singing! Monday, October 4, 7 - 7:50 pm
- 08/03/2021 - '21 - '22 Community Singing Events... Ten Pound Fiddle Schedule is posted, and other news...
- 04/10/2021 - Purchase Second Opinion Music Online at Goldenrod.com; Monday: Dan Chouinard and Ann Reed Sing-Along; Second Opinion, Tom Paxton shows at the Fiddle
- 03/28/2021 - Sing-Along with Second Opinion; Monthly Events; Other News...
- 03/12/2021 - March Singing Events; St. Pat's with Dervish, and More...
- 02/12/2021 - Singing Tonight!; Lots of Singing News...
- 01/29/2021 - Mid-Winter Singing Festival Archived Community Sing Info; Laura Stein passes, Community Singing Events
- 12/20/2020 - Monday - Solstice Sing with Ann Reed and Dan Chouinard; Solstice Video by Sally Potter /Bonnie Sumbler; Lyric Sheets Available for Online Holiday Sing
- 12/10/2020 - Archived Ten Pound Fiddle Holiday Sing Now Online - Jan. 1; Sally Rogers leads an online Community Sing Friday, Dec. 11.
- 11/12/2020 - Sally Rogers' Singing Night Friday, Nov. 13; Matt Watroba's Singing Night Nov. 24; Holiday Sing highlights online: Dec. 11- Jan. 1. Details in email.
- 10/09/2020 - TONIGHT - 7 pm - Friday Night Song Swap with Sally Rogers
- 09/10/2020 - Sally Rogers Sing-Along Friday, Sept. 11. Details enclosed.
- 08/07/2020 - Tonight at 7 pm - Sally Rogers leads a Sing-Along. Details in email.
- 07/10/2020 - Community Singing News - July, 2020
- 05/04/2020 - May Community Singing Thoughts... and News, Videos, You Tubes...
- 03/31/2020 - Community Singing Up-Date, Tuesday, March 31, 2020. From Sally Potter, Lansing, MI
- 03/01/2020 - Community Sing Monday Night! YOU Are Invited!
- 02/01/2020 - TODAY! Huge Community Sing with Dan Chouinard, 7:30 pm; Afternoon Workshops 12- 4 pm; FREE! Children's Concert at 11 pm. www.singingfestival.com