Email Campaign Archive
from Forest Hills Connection
join our mailing list
- 07/19/2022 - FHC #124 - Connecticut Ave. comings and goings; Run for ANC!
- 06/21/2022 - FHC #123 - Tenant leaders meet with the mayor; Soapstone project Catch-22; Hearst Pool opens
- 05/19/2022 - FHC #122 - ANC 3F's nuisance properties; Buongiorno, Italian Bar!
- 04/14/2022 - FHC #121 - The apartments issue. And happy 10th anniversary to us!
- 03/16/2022 - FHC #120 - Soapstone Park is closed for 1.5 years; Days Inn update tonight
- 03/15/2022 - FHC #120 - Soapstone Park is closed for 1.5 years; Days Inn update tonight
- 02/14/2022 - FHC #119 - Soapstone sewers, Days Inn shootings, Mary Cheh re-election
- 02/10/2022 - Join FHC in a Feb. 14 conversation on Soapstone and CIPP
- 01/18/2022 - FHC #118 - Nuisance buildings; P&P unionizes; ANC 3F meets tonight
- 12/21/2021 - FHC #117 - Soapstone sewer project questioned; Green light for Conn. Ave. bike lanes
- 11/16/2021 - FHC #116 - Shemali's Van Ness opens, VNMS holiday pop-up returns
- 10/18/2021 - FHC #115 - MOM's market, The Italian Bar, Gopuff and the Hot Shoppe
- 09/17/2021 - FHC #114 - Unleashed dogs and untrimmed hedges create accessibility challenges
- 09/16/2021 - FHC #114 - Unleashed dogs and untrimmed hedges create accessibility challenges
- 08/16/2021 - FHC #113 - The status of Shemali's, Peirce Mill and Art All Night are back
- 07/14/2021 - FHC #112 - A MOM's Organic Market in Van Ness, and a small business survival story
- 07/13/2021 - FHC #112 - A MOM's Organic Market in Van Ness, and a small business survival story
- 06/16/2021 - FHC #111 - Wednesday nights are now movie nights in Van Ness, and other signs we're all resurfacing
- 05/13/2021 - FHC #110 - Beyond bike lanes: DDOT's other Connecticut Ave. project; Events tempting us to reconnect - in person
- 04/20/2021 - ICYMI - Comment now on Connecticut Ave. bike lanes; Farmers markets and other seasonal businesses reopen