Email Campaign Archive
from Down Syndrome Aim High Resource Center
join our mailing list
- 03/18/2019 - REMINDER: AIM HIGH Scholarship Applications due TOMORROW March 19, 2019
- 03/12/2019 - DSAHRC AIM HIGH Scholarship
- 03/08/2019 - DSAHRC E-Newsletter Random Acts of Kindness Campaign WDSD '19, Funding Family's Future, Open Swim, Children's Book Activity, Zumba®, Special Olympics
- 01/24/2019 - SAVE THE DATE: DSAHRC Seminar - NY ABLE Accounts, 2/7/19 5:30 pm
- 01/09/2019 - Seminar: Thursday, January 17th Transition from Early Intervention to Preschool Special Education
- 01/04/2019 - REMINDER: Winter Session of ZUMBA® GOLD CLASSES begins TOMORROW Saturday January 5!
- 12/21/2018 - December E-newsletter - Happy Holidays!
- 12/05/2018 - REMINDER: Tomorrow, 12/6, 5:30 pm - Seminar: 'How to Survive the Holidays'
- 11/30/2018 - A few Reminders about our Upcoming Programs & Meetings
- 11/21/2018 - Happy Thanksgiving! Please see our Upcoming Programs & Meetings
- 11/19/2018 - Announcing DSAHRC 2018-19 Winter Reading Tutorial Program
- 11/05/2018 - It's a Thanksgiving Pot Luck Party and Children's Book Activity at the next Aim High Parent Group Meeting!
- 10/18/2018 - Just two days away! Saturday, October 20th is 22nd Annual Capital Region Buddy Walk! Walk In Registrations Welcome!
- 10/10/2018 - REMINDER: TOMORROW, 10/11/18 5:30 pm EARLY INTERVENTION PROGRAM INFORMATION SEMINAR
- 10/01/2018 - Down Syndrome Aim High Resource Center Newsletter - Happy Down Syndrome Awareness Month!
- 09/17/2018 - Announcing DSAHRC 2018 Fall Reading Tutorial Program
- 09/14/2018 - We are very excited to announce that the band FLAME will be at this year's Buddy Walk!!!
- 09/12/2018 - Welcome Back! It's a new school year and what better way to start the new year than to get together with friends.
- 09/10/2018 - Join us for some Fun Fall Fitness! Next Session of Zumba® Gold Classes begins Saturday, September 22, 10:45am - 11:45am
- 07/03/2018 - REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for 22nd Annual Capital Region Buddy Walk October 20th, 2018